At the heart of the most compelling presentations, speeches and media interviews are succinct and persuasive messages that prompt ACTION. However, simply making bold, and too often hollow, statements about the organizations and brands we represent doesn’t cut it.
The media, analysts, employees, customers, partners, and shareholders are constantly bombarded with promotional claims. In order to cut through the clutter, truly distinguish our organizations and engage stakeholders, we must support our claims with a persuasive blend of facts, research, examples, personal anecdotes, and third-party support. In other words, we need to build and communicate a compelling, colorful and concise body of evidence that substantiates our claims.
Leshay Communications’ strategic message development process and products include the following:
- Review of the client’s business objectives and any existing messages, marketing materials, research, analyst reports and media clips
- Identification of target audiences whose support is necessary to achieve the client’s business goals, and the biggest challenges in getting through to those stakeholders
- Facilitation of a customized, half-day message development workshop, including participation of leaders from key functional areas in the company. This session focuses on:
- Pinpointing differentiated key messages that comprise a compelling value proposition and prompt target audiences to take supportive action
- Building an arsenal of “proof points” to support each key message and truly distinguish the client
- Development of a powerful, yet flexible, messaging platform that will serve as the foundation for consistent and effective communications
- Development of a single-page message map – a colorful graphic that summarizes the messaging platform
- A succinct narrative, or “60-second elevator pitch,” to ensure the company’s leaders and spokespeople are equipped with a clear, concise and compelling synopsis of the story that can be told quickly – anytime, anywhere.
To learn more about how Leshay Communications can help you develop a powerful messaging platform and storyline, please contact Jeff Leshay at: